This is the ideal course for makeup artists wanting to enter the bridal makeup profession or refresh their skills, gain their confidence in creating full bridal look for bridal photography and be inspired.
This short intense course is ideal for intermediate makeup skill level. A mixed theory and practical course is a real confidence boost and explores everything you need to know regarding bridal makeup design, including choice of colours to suit brides, along with kit building, waterproof makeup and all the skills you need to know to start your business and how to market yourself.
2 day course, 11:00am – 5:00pm each day
- Mastering photographic bridal eyes
- Face chart uses & design
- Skin Preparation & Behaviour
- Radiant Glowing Skin
- Mastering Eyeliner Effects
- Eye Lash Curling
- Waterproofing Makeup and using Sealers
- Bespoke marketing Ideas
- Tools and Brushes
- Multiple Bridal Look ideas
- Perfecting Bridal Skin
- Highlight & Contour
- Blush application & Cheek Sculpting
- Mascara Application
- Perfect Lipstick Application
- Mature beauty theory for Mother of the Bride beauty
- Bridal Trial Etiquette & Tips
- Photographic Tips & Tricks
- Bridal Eye Makeup Design
- Skin Sculpting
- Skincare Recommendation
- Enhancing eyes
- False Lash Application
- Bridal Brow Shaping
- Enhancing your bridal business
- Makeup Time Management
Available course dates
- Thursday 27th April - Friday 28th April 2017
- Tuesday 27th June - Wednesday 28th June 2017
- Wednesday 26th July - Thursday 27th July 2017
- Wednesday 20th September - Thursday 21st September 2017
- Monday 27th November - Tuesday 28th November 2017
2 Day Course Offer
A 15% discount applies if you book the 2 Days Bridal Beauty and the 2 Day Flawless Skin Effects courses together.
Course payment plan by installments are available.
A House of GlamDolls certificate of attendance is awarded upon completion of the course.