This mixed theory and practical course explores everything you need to know regarding how to design a professional makeup look and covers the history of vintage makeup from 1920 – present day in the quest for makeup style and knowledge. This course looks at all the details of the face through the decades and how the looks have become generated and even shaped instagram looks. Trace the makeup journey to the modern day.
This course is ideal to attend after our 3 Day Mastering Eyes course for intermediate makeup skill level – perfect course to build your skills.
A great course to master blending and finesse.
2 day course, 11:00am – 5:00pm
£425.00*SPECIAL OFFER 25% DISCOUNT PRICE of £318.75 If booked before December 29th 2017 for any scheduld course attendance in 2018*
- The key elements of professional make up looks
- Influential eyebrow shapes through the history of makeup art
- Influential eye makeup looks through the history of makeup art
- Influential lip shapes through the history of makeup art
- Influential complexion looks through the history of makeup art
- Generate your own contemporary designs
- Mixing influences for modern looks
Available course dates
- Monday 5th February - Tuesday 6th February 2018
- Thursday 5th April - Friday 6th April 2018
- Thursday 5th July - Friday 6th July 2018
Course payment plan by installments are available.
A House of GlamDolls certificate of attendance is awarded upon completion of the course.