This short intense course is ideal for intermediate makeup skill level. Build your confidence in the use of colour and master the basic skills of professional Editorial Photographic Makeup Artistry in the specific subject of being more painterly and abstract with creative colour.
1 day course, 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Overview of colour theory and the colour wheel
- Re-inspiration and re-energizing your makeup artistry
- What is creativity and how to see things differently
- Painterly techniques
- Pro Colour / Introduction to the Pantone System of colour
- Abstract to Editorial
- Mananging Colour Textures
- Water resistant colour
Available course dates
- Friday 23rd June 2017
- Monday 24th July 2017
- Wednesday 27th September 2017
- Saturday 2nd December 2017
1 Day Course Offer
A 15% discount applies if you choose to book 3 of our 1 day courses together
Course payment plan by installments are available.
A House of GlamDolls certificate of attendance is awarded upon completion of the course.