Passionate for Makeup but only free at weekends to study?
A part-time professional makeup course held one day a week over eight consecutive Saturdays or Sundays, perfect course to learn makeup whilst in full time employment. Suited for beginners who are looking for a career change or ideal for makeup artists who require a refresher course.
Over eight consecutive Saturdays or Sundays, we will highlight all the principles of professional makeup and you will be taught a complete level of skills and the understanding required to become a professional makeup artist.
This course will cover the below areas and all aspects of makeup application, including skin perfection and highlighting/contouring, all areas of eye makeup application and design, perfecting lips, blush application, along with products on the market with recommended products for kit building kit, the use of tools and brushes, colour theory, safe beauty and hygiene, self-employment and getting started in the industry.
8 day course, 11:00am – 5:00pm each day
£1,500.00**SPECIAL OFFER 25% DISCOUNT PRICE of £1,125.00 If booked before December 29th 2017 for any scheduld course attendance in 2018*
*includes a professional GlamBag Artistry Kit worth £200
- Day 1 : The Professional Makeup Kit explored. Tools and techniques. Fundamental drawing skills
- Day 2 : The History of Makeup Art and key influential makeup looks. Eyeliner workshop
- Day 3 : Mastering Eyes 1: Eyeshapes, corrective eye makeup, foiling. Working with neutrals
- Day 4 : Mastering Eyes 2: Colour correction, camouflage. Smoky eyes
- Day 5 : All about skin. CMYK Mixology and Flawless skin workshop. Making a foundation shade and colour matching. Highlight, blush, contour and bronzing for camera
- Day 6 : Bridal Makeup workshop. The business of managing and designing brides
- Day 7 : Burlesque Glamour workshop Old Hollywood glamour and red carpet looks
- Day 8 : Instaglam Glamour workshop. Cut Crease and working with glitters
Available course dates
- Saturday 13th January 2018 - Saturday 3rd March 2018
- Sunday 3rd June 2018 - Sunday 22nd July 2018
- Saturday 15th September 2018 - Saturday 3rd November 2018
If you are unavailable at weekends and prefer to study the contents of our 8 Day: Professional Makeup Artistry Course over consecutive days, we recommend you consider attending the following courses, which cover similar areas of this course:
8 Day Course Offer
A 20% discount applies if booked by 31st December 2016 for anytime attendance in 2017.
Course payment plan by installments are available.
A House of GlamDolls certificate of attendance is awarded upon completion of the course.