touch the above image to zoom in
Introducing The GlamBlush Wheel by David Horne.
The GlamBlush Wheel joins our hugely popular GlamBase Wheels for sculpted complexion enhancement and is everything a cheek and lip needs to blush effortlessly.
The shades of the GlamBlush Wheel are formulated for cheek and lip area.
A reflective white pearl highlighter cream, use to highlight or for mixing into the other textures in the GlamBlush Wheel. Adds a touch of Strobe to your highlights.
A beige/pink neutral shade to create a beautiful neutral definition to cheek or lip.
A fresh peach shade suited to create a pretty soft peach warm glow to cheek or lip.
A shimmering pastel pink shade suited to create a pretty soft illumination to cheek or lip.
A girly pink shade suited to create a pretty in pink flush of colour to cheek or lip.
A rich pink shade suited to create a more intense pink blush to cheek or lip.
Tips from David Horne
- Apply Strobe as an intense brow highlight for drama or evening makeup.
- Mix Nudester with another shade to create a more natural beauty or neutral effect.
- Try mixing Dolly and Peachie for a really pretty peach-pink combination shade.
- Apply BabyFace to the cupids bow to accent the lip shape, or add to the centre of the lower lip during a lipstick application for further enhanced dimension.
- Apply Dolly as your go to pink and adjust with the other shades to suit.
- Step up your blush by adding Pinch during the day to make the cheek or lip colour pop.
The GlamBlush Wheel is presented in a windowed compact. 35g.