TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note: Our minimum student age is 16 years old.
1. MAKE YOUR 25% DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
· Deposit/part payments can be arranged to help you budget for your education.
· A 25% deposit of the course fee is required to secure a place.
· Deposits are non-refundable. However, you are welcome to defer the original booked date or choose another course.
2. COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT
· The remainder balance of the course fee can be paid in as many instalments that are convenient for you, with the final payment due 14 days prior to the selected course commencement date.
· All prices shown are inclusive of UK VAT at the current rate.
3. COURSE BOOKING CONFIRMATION
· A booking confirmation, with details on finding the studio and access will be issued on first initial deposit or payment.
We understand mitigating circumstances can arise, if you wish to cancel your place on the course for any reason we will offer you a course refund if paid initially in full, with the exception of a course application fee equal to 10% of the value of the course fee paid.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a House of GlamDolls course within 14 calendar days from receiving your initial first full course payment.
Payment of full course fee will not be refunded if cancellations are made after 14 calendar days from receiving your payment.
Refunds will be made within 30 calendar days of the receipt of Cancellation Notice.
Students paying in instalments, please note that deposits are non-refundable. However, you are welcome to defer the original booked date or choose another course.
We reserve the right to relocate any course to a new location in the unlikely event of mitigating circumstances, which will not affect your course content education.
We reserve the right to cancel, amend or re-schedule a course to a new deferred date in the unlikely event that the scheduled educator is unable to teach due to unforeseen illness or health issue.
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT ETIQUETTE
· Please be respectful and tolerant of others on your course.
· An alternative course date will not be offered if absent on day of course
· Persistent daily lateness by an attendee to our courses will not be tolerated.
· If an attendee is continually arriving late, thus not showing due respect to fellow students, and being disruptive to the studio learning experience the following action may be taken on our part in the interests of all: (1) the attendee may be asked to leave the course immediately hence no course refund will be offered nor deemed warranted (2) The course certificate of attendance may be withdrawn and not given to the attendee.
· We reserve the right to ask you to leave the studio immediately in the event that you are deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs or abusive in any manner. [You will not in these circumstances be eligible for any refund.]
· Thieves will be prosecuted.